Committed To Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
INHCC DEI Summer Program
INHCC's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Summer Program immerses high school and/or 1st/2nd year college students into a 4-6 week paid mentoring program designed to introduce them to the many ways to study the brain. Experiential research and knowledge building activities on-site at the home institution and mentees will work together virtually during the cohort sessions. Several of the INHCC’s 25+ global collaborators will contribute to a virtual seminar series covering topics on neuroHIV. We will continue to monitor & adhere to COVID guidance and modify our plans as needed.
Meet Our Previous Mentees!
Hear from some of our 2022 Mentees:
- Max Planck Summer Internship Program This is a fully funded internship program for undergraduates. Successful applicants will benefit from the following: Free student accommodation, stipend of approximately 800 Euro per month, reimbursement of travel costs to and from Martinsried, near Munich, Germany
- National Institute of Health (NIH) : Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research (SIP): Provides an opportunity to spend a summer working at the NIH side-by-side with some of the leading scientists in the world
- NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program: offers competitive scholarships to students who are committed to careers in biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research. The program offers:
- Scholarship support
- Paid research training at the NIH during the summer
- Paid employment and training at the NIH after graduation
Online Resources Helping to Reduce the Socioeconomic and Systemic Inequality Gaps
Neuroscience Online Content