Committed To Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
INHCC DEI 2022 Summer Program
INHCC's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Summer Program immerses high school and/or 1st/2nd year college students into a 6-8 week paid mentoring program designed to introduce them to brain investigation studies (neurosciences). Experiential research and knowledge building activities on-site at Yale in New Haven, Weill Cornell in NYC, UMSL in St Louis, OHSU in Portland, and MHRP in Bethesda. Mentees will work together virtually for an exciting cohort session. Several of the INHCC’s 25+ global collaborators will contribute to a virtual seminar series covering topics on neuroHIV. We will continue to monitor & adhere to COVID guidance and modify our plans as needed.
2022 Summer Mentee final selections being made!
Get to know our 2021 Summer Mentees here
- Max Planck Summer Internship Program This is a fully funded internship program for undergraduates. Successful applicants will benefit from the following: Free student accommodation, stipend of approximately 800 Euro per month, reimbursement of travel costs to and from Martinsried, near Munich, Germany
- National Institute of Health (NIH) : Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research (SIP): Provides an opportunity to spend a summer working at the NIH side-by-side with some of the leading scientists in the world
- NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program: offers competitive scholarships to students who are committed to careers in biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research. The program offers:
- Scholarship support
- Paid research training at the NIH during the summer
- Paid employment and training at the NIH after graduation
Online Resources Helping to Reduce the Socioeconomic and Systemic Inequality Gaps
Neuroscience Online Content